Self-catering Vacation Rentals -
Located on 5 pristine acres in
Mountain Pine Ridge, Belize
"Your Gateway to Caracol"
Kane Villas is a self-catering vacation rental property located
in the protected forest reserve known as
Mountain Pine Ridge, in the Cayo District in Western Belize.
We are 18 miles from San Ignacio and 80 miles from
the Philip Goldson International Airport in Belize City.
Kane Villas features three separate rentals as well as a swimming pool and large outside lounge area for guest use. All three rentals have full kitchens that are supplied
with dishes, pots, pans and cooking utensils. The villas can sleep up to 4 people
and Mahalo House house can sleep up to 6 people.
For those seeking adventure while in the Mountain Pine Ridge area there are an abundance of activities and tours to choose from. The ancient Mayan ruin known as Caracol is about a one-hour drive from the property - we are one of the closest overnight accommodations, cutting out half of the drive time from San Ignacio. Other adventures include Rio Frio Cave, Rio On Pools, Barton Creek Cave, 1000 ft. Falls, ATM Cave, cave tubing, ziplining, horseback riding, mountain biking, as well as many other activities.
As an added bonus, Big Rock Waterfall is within walking distance from the property (1 mile).
We look forward to opening our villas to you and your family and friends
and sharing a piece of this amazing and unique part of Belize.
SAMPLE ITINERARY WHILE STAYING AT KANE VILLAS:
1. Arrive in Belize and clear health screening and immigration/customs.
2. Your pre-arranged Gold Standard Certified transportation provider will pick you up at the airport and drive you to the property.
3. Upon arrival at the property you will do a temperature check with our staff (it will be logged) and then you are free to enjoy the 5-acres that Kane Villas sits on! We will pre-arrange your groceries before you arrive and your villa will be fully stocked with the items that you've requested. Should you need more groceries during your stay you will be able to put in an order each evening.
We have a swimming pool, volleyball net, games, croquet, a private waterfall in the back, which you are free to enjoy.
4. Day 2: you wake up and make breakfast in your fully stocked kitchen, roam the grounds and bird watch with a coffee in hand. You are then picked up by your Gold Standard Certified Tour Operator for a Caracol Adventure. You spend the day visiting the largest Archaeological site in the country, Caracol. You will also makes stops at Rio Frio Cave and Rio On Pools.
5. After a day's adventure you return to the property where you relax by the pool, bbq on the pool deck and perhaps have an evening cocktail as the sun sets!
6. Day 3: A new day, a new adventure! After your morning coffee and stroll around the grounds, you are again picked up by your Gold Standard Certified Tour Operator and head off to Barton Creek Cave for the day. You canoe through majestic cave systems exploring the Mayan Underworld that only once existed to you in National Geographic! Following cave exploration you have lunch, which is provided by your tour operator. Maybe you go for a swim at Barton Creek before heading off to either the Butterfly Farm or Big Rock Waterfall.
7. You return to the property where you relax by the pool, prepare dinner in your fully stocked kitchen and play some games, or watch a movie before turning in for the night.
8. Day 4: Check-out. You are picked up from the property around 10am by your Gold Standard Transportation Provider and driven to your next Gold Standard Certified Belizean destination. Maybe you are heading off to the beach to relax after your inland adventure; or, maybe you are taking the short drive to San Ignacio to spend a few more days inland to visit a few more of the historical Mayan sites and beautiful jungle waterfalls.
Or....you stay another day or two with us at Kane Villas where you lounge around and read books and swim in the pool and have in-room massages (which we will arrange for you!).
The adventure is up to you, let us help you plan it!